Friday, January 22, 2010

Welcome!

I will use this blog to communicate with you about lots of things, so be sure to check it often. Also, you can comment on the blogs by clicking on the title of the post. For example, right above this paragraph you will see the title of it, "Welcome!" If you click on the word, "Welcome!" you will be able to add a comment to what I have written. But, your comment won't show up until I approve it--just to be safe! Take some time to look around the blog and check out the links. Don't forget to leave some comments for me!

2 comments:

  1. How do I go about signing my children up for the after school program? Are the specific guidelines or anything to do so? Is the program still going? How long will it last?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your interest in the after school program. Your first step is to talk with your child's teacher. If your child's teacher agrees that the after school program would be of benefit to your child, then he/she will talk with me--or you may contact me directly at 652-4712. I will send home a permission slip with your child and when it is returned, your child may start attending. This after school program will most likely run through the end of April. Feel free to call with any questions!

    ReplyDelete